Receive at least $130 worth of EXTRAS for FREE with each Course Package when you enrol in one of our training courses and purchase a Portable Appliance Tester.
Give us a call or send us an email to find out more.
The UTest 376t we believe is not only the easiest portable appliance tester to use and is also one of the quickest portable appliance testers on the market but also the least expensive.
Designed with ease of use and reliability in mind and manufactured in the UK. We are so confident in the U-Test 376t that we offer a 2 Year conditional Warranty*.
With its simple user interface using this tester is a breeze. The test result is given not only as an overall PASS or FAIL, but also provides the results of each individual test performed. The UTest 376t is fully battery operated which provides complete mobility
The UTest 376t can carry out 500 tests between battery charges and provides a clear indication of battery status. The UTest 376t can be used either in or out of the purpose built carry case, meaning there is no need to unpack each time you need to use it but also provides protection for the unit.
Changing the voltage to 250 volts when testing surge protected equipment (items containing MOVs) is as simple as the push of a button allowing you change between 500V & 250V
- Designed by Those in the Industry
- Ideally Suited to the Tradesperson
- Fully Battery Operated Allowing Complete Mobility
- 500 Tests Between Battery Charges
- Fast Test Results
- Easy and Simple to Operate
- Change From 500V to 250V with the push of a Button
- Designed For The Less Technically Minded
- Solid Robust Construction
- High Grade Extruded Aluminium Housing
- Purpose Built Carry Case
- Automatic Simultaneous Multiple Tests on an Appliances
- Earth Continuity Test
- Insulation test (Class 1, Class 2 & Leads)
- Polarity Test
- (Need additional equipment to test RCD's and/or Portable RCD's)
- Manufactured in Europe
- Two (2) year warranty*
- Years of Trouble Free Testing.
* Must be calibrated by Test Tag Courses on an annual basis for the two-year warrany to be valid, otherwise the warranty reverts to 12 months.
< Back to list