Selecting the right course
Choosing the correct Test and Tag course
Both the Standard course and the Nationally Recognised course have the following things in common:
- you do not need any electrical experience
- they meet the Australian Standards 3760 & 3012
- receive lifetime after course support from our team
- allow you to buy a tester package from us
However the Nationally Recognised course also provides you with:
- two Statements of Attainment
- the ability to take tagged items off your premises for use elsewhere
- a unique number to put on your tags which is crucial if you are entering some locations such as building or construction sites
Additionally, the Nationally Recognised course allows you to register the training, via your USI (Unique Student Identifier), with the Federal Government so a record is kept for future reference if required.
Please call us on 1300 730 699 if you have any questions about which course is right for your situation.